Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Rain on Me......

After our initial communcation by e-mail, the messages became greater in volume and frequency. Like sprinkles building up to a deluge; our communications began with a few e-mails sprinkled between us, then they led to a continual rain shower of e-mails resulting in a cloudburst of thoughts and sharing between the Jeff and me. I could not believe how the e-mails progressed; short notes became a couple of paragrahs, then longer essays, then short novels. I am not a writer, but I could not wait to write to Jeff... me, getting up EARLY to write him a letter after staying up late to write to him was not in my character, yet I could not wait to communicate with Jeff. My goodness. We were swimming in thoughts...........sharing our stories.

Then, the phone calls began... we should have bought stock in a major phone card distributor.

We had no protection from the deluge yet did not need any... we found out we both like dancing in the rain.

1 comment:

  1. Awesome post! You are both such wonderful writers. Love to you both!
    ~Lolly

    ReplyDelete