Thursday, March 11, 2010

On March 11 we celebrate MENTOR DAY

Actually we are celebrating across many miles the birthday of our wonderful friend, Sandy. She lives in Washington DC and mentored Jeff when he needed a mentor the most. By grace she came into his life and has been a beacon for him ever since. She helped him to heal and become whole again after the death of his wife, Tina. Sandy is patient, loving, kind, young-at-heart, intelligent and possesses a great sense of humor and tremendous insight.

Neither of us have met Sandy in person, yet both Jeff and I thank her for all she has done for of us, but mostly for "being there" for Jeff during a painful time.

Very HAPPY Birthday Sandy.... and many more!!!
We love you!
Jeff and Teri :)

1 comment:

  1. Hi, Jeff and Teri! Mom hadn't checked out your blog yet but told me about it and I just read it to her. She got teary eyed and thought it was just beautiful, as did I. She thinks so highly of you both and I totally agree with your sentiments about her. My mom is an awesome lady! Congrats again to you both on your engagement! This is such an exciting time!
    Love, Lolly

    ReplyDelete