Thursday, September 30, 2010

Laugh often

One of the things I enjoy most about Teri is her ability to make me laugh. OK, she can also make me giggle, guffaw and roll on the floor holding my gut until I start to cry. She is Gilda Radner, Lisa Landry and Lily Tomlin all wrapped into one appealing, bigger than life package. She can turn an ordinary situation -- say grocery shopping -- into the extraordinary with her great sense of humor.

On her Yahoo.com personals site, she mentioned she liked stories with twists. Humor is all about doing the twist. It's a dance with words, situations. And Teri knows how to do the twist with the best of them.

A trip to the store with Teri can have all the entertainment value as a trip to Disneyland. You just have to be ready for the unexpected. The only thing you can be sure of is you will have a good, healthy laugh when she hip-checks you into the bananas.

No comments:

Post a Comment