Sunday, April 1, 2012

April Fool's

I just quit my job. I adopted an opossum that I am going to take cute pictures of and blog about, daily. I love it when creditors stick my head in the toilet and flush. I love having a boss who's a Drama King. I want to drive a big ol' good ol' boys four-wheel-drive diesel pickup with a rifle rack in the window and shoot coyotes on the way to and from work. I love really loud country music, and dogmatic people who think their shit doesn't stink. Fast food joints are convenient and fun. Sitting on the couch watching hour after hour of sitcoms on TV is my idea of a good time.

April Fool's! I love this day. It's an absolutely fabulous day to be a contrarian. It's the Contrarian's Christmas.

If I can just fool my sweetheart once, I will be in hog heaven.

No comments:

Post a Comment