Friday, October 1, 2010

Dream

Teri and I both love Heart. Nancy and Ann Wilson rock. And we especially love their song "Mistral Wind" that refers to the "crazy dreamer." We both have a little of the crazy dreamer in us. At the same time, we've both been through enough heartbreak and challenging times that we have our feet firmly planted on terra firma. At first, Teri's propensity to be a crazy dreamer had me worried. But as I got to know her better, I began to see that Teri is also well grounded. We can dream, whether it is about a beach house or a European vacation, and I hope we keep dreaming until the day we die. It is a much better way to live than with regrets for what we did not do. But at the same time we can also be happy owning our own little slice of heaven and for the gift of just being able to dream together of what can and will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment